The Kensington Fly Masks are known for their colorful good looks. But they are not just pretty, they are durable. The Kensington fly masks are made of Textilene which are tear and wear resistant. The material is also mildew resistant and fade resistant. The Kensington fly mask blocks up to 73% UV rays protecting your horse’s eyes from burning rays. The weave is tight and not only keeps out insects but also dust and other small debris. The Kensington are not only eye catching but durable and protective too!
- Made of Textiline which holds up to normal wear and tear
- Resists fading, mildew and soiling
- Blocks 73% of UV rays
- Web Trim for comfort and durability
- Ears & forlock can come through the mask
- Full visibility
- Original Double Locking System makes it nearly impossible for a horse to remove
Kensington Fly Mask Sizing
The Kensington masks are known to run a bit larger than other brands. So read the size chart carefully before making your purchase!
Small – 500 to 700 lbs.
Medium – 700 – 900 lbs
Large – 900 – 1200 lbs
X-Large – 1200 – 1800 lbs
Draft – 1800 and over